Pages

SHOWA GHOSIKI:THE MOST ANTIQUE AT KOZI KOI



Hi Koi Lovers,

Today I have bought a new unique koi.This very rare variety called SHOWA GHOSIKI,size 47cm,with motogoro on the fin.Look at his deep beni,looks like have a three dimension.The weakness maybe is beni solidness.But with soft water on my pond I believe the sumi would be grow on top of his beni and make it looks solid.Showa Ghosiki the most unique koi at kozi koi.
I buy this koi  from a Hankoi farm, he is a breeder and the product is unique koi with good quality.
My plan is bring him to All Indonesia Koi Show,on December. I Hope he will develop well until that time, and be a champion in kawarimono class.
I'm very appreciate for whose breeding good quality unique koi, because this is not easy to wait and see unique koi develop until he get a good looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment