Pages

TRY TO BE THE BEST

Hi Koi lover

On April 6-8 Koi show will be held  in Blitar and I think the right moment for me to bring my koi to fight.There are three kois I will bring ; Showa 25cm, ghosiki 30cm and goromo 28cm.
Showa will be strong black horse I believe.Ghosiki inazuma could be get reach a good achievement, and goromo inazuma would be try to break the domination.I believe the competition will be very tight because Blitar is one of central koi in Indonesia, but I will try to be the best.
Showa have a good chance, but I know this is not easy to win.But with pattern, beni and sumi quality showa will be a dream koi for next years.I optimized on showa and ghosiki.




Ghosiki have inazuma pattern, unique and very rare.With promised body I believe would be get a good achievemen.I hope so..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment