Pages

KANOKO SHOWA

Hi Koi Lover,

I believe it's hard too find the Kanoko Showa with good quality at the local breeder.Maybe we will find it when we go through Japan, because Japan is home many super quality of nishikigoi.They have many great great koi and so unique koi.Sometimes we will see new strain koi that we never find anywhere else.

Indonesia have many koi breeder too, and few of the breeder produce unique koi.On my last blog I give the picture of KANOKO SANKE, now I'd like to show you my KANOKO SHOWA.This showa is produce by local breeder, and I think this is one of unique koi with medium quality that I ever have.Shumi is sharp and the kanoko is fairly perfect.

Maybe some of hobiest not too familiar with kanoko scale, and said the beni is dirty.Yes, when you want to judge this kanoko you have to look at their scale, when the beni is fit in scale that's mean a good kanoko.And don't misleading with kuneko which is top kujyaku breeder in Japan.. :)



KANOKO SHOWA

No comments:

Post a Comment